Finance, Personnel and Economic Development Committee
- Date: 05/21/2019 3:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Kenneth W. Depperman: 3-3:26 p.m.
Brian T. Kolstad: 3-3:26 p.m.
Dean P. Will: 3-3:26 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Erin Gerred, Tammy Pinno Supple, Stacie Basler and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Ryan called the meeting to order at 3 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the May 6, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Will/Depperman) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Resolution amending calendar year 2019 department budgets and authorizing net intra-department and inter-department transfers from the Salary/Fringe Contingency Reserve Account and from the Future Budget Adjustment Account-Health Insurance in the net amount of $812,059 for salary and fringe benefit adjustments that were previously authorized by the County Board 2019 budget adoption.
Finance Director Tammy Pinno Supple explained the resolution. Motion (Depperman/Kolstad) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
5. Update on the Community Development Block Grant - CLOSE program.
County Executive Allen Buechel reported on the Community Development Block Grant - CLOSE program. A meeting was held recently with MSA Professional Services to discuss possible projects that may be eligible for these funds. MSA will do research to see if any meet the criteria. Mr. Buechel will keep the committee updated.
6. Report on mileage, per diem and expenses for April 2019.
Motion (Will/Kolstad) to approve the report. Motion carried.
7. Approve extra meetings.
8. Approve bills.
Motion (Kolstad/Depperman) to approve the following bills. Motion carried.
9. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 3 p.m. on June 11.
Motion (Kolstad/Farrell) to adjourn the meeting at 3:26 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk