Social Services Board
- Date: 06/12/2019 4:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Also present were Patricia Lancour, Richard Gedemer, Kay Metty-Reinhard, Erika Winterfeldt and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 4:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the May 8, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Myrechuck/Hayes) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the board on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the board chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Educational piece.
Erika Winterfeldt and Kay Metty-Reinhard presented an educational piece on the key elements of the systems change review process, which has to do with a child death or serious incident involving a child. Handouts explaining the process were provided to board members.
5. Report on bills.
Motion (Goldsmith/Fenrick) to receive the bills and place on file. Motion carried.
6. 2018 annual report.
Patricia Lancour presented the annual report and answered questions. Motion (Fenrick/Hayes) to receive the report and forward to the County Board. Motion carried.
7. Personnel report.
A social worker resigned this week; the job will be posted. The administrative secretary position is still open.
8. Economic Support Services Consortium update.
Richard Gedemer gave the report.
9. Budget updates.
Ms. Lancour reported that the department is below budget in every line item.
10. Wisconsin County Human Service Association update.
Mr. Gedemer highlighted the April 2019 data in the Social Services report. Motion (Goldsmith/Myrechuck) to
receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
12. Special meetings – approvals and/or updates.
13. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The board will meet at 4:30 p.m. on July 10.
Motion (Myrechuck/Fenrick) to adjourn the meeting at 5:16 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk