Committee on Committees
- Date: 08/20/2019 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Martin F. Farrell: 5:15-5:32 p.m.
Sam Kaufman: 5:15-5:32 p.m.
Martin S. Ryan: 5:15-5:32 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Erin Gerred and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Farrell called the meeting to order at 5:15 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the December 10, 2018, meeting.
Motion (Ryan/Kaufman) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 3-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Resolution authorizing the county executive to recommend an appointment of a member to the Fond du Lac County Historical Society Board of Directors.
County Executive Allen Buechel explained the request for a County Board supervisor to be appointed by the county executive to the Fond du Lac County Historical Society Board of Directors. Motion (Kaufman/Ryan) to add “of the Fond du Lac County Board of Supervisors” after “an appointment of a member” in the resolution title and in the now, therefore, be it resolved clause and to replace “county’s” with “Fond du Lac County Board” in the be it further resolved clause. Motion to approve the resolution as amended carried, 3-0.
5. Future agenda items and meeting date.
Motion (Ryan/Kaufman) to adjourn the meeting at 5:32 p.m. Motion carried, 3-0.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk