Highway, Airport and Facilities Committee
- Date: 09/17/2019 5:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Steven A. Abel: 5:30-5:55 p.m.
Karen Madigan: 5:30-5:55 p.m.
John G. Zorn: 5:30-5:55 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Erin Gerred, Rick Kiefer, Meggin McNamara and John Wehner.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Koch called the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the September 5, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Stenz/Madigan) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests
at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to terminate an airport private hangar lease with the estate of John R. Bakos and enter into a new lease agreement with Peter J. Vercouteren for the same hangar space.
Motion (Stenz/Zorn) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
5. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to enter into an airport private hangar lease with Jonathan J. Schulz and Donna M. Schulz Revocable Living Trust for the construction and occupancy of a hangar on Lot W15 in the west hangar area of the Fond du Lac County Airport for a term of 20 years, subject to review at five-year intervals.
Motion (Madigan/Zorn) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
6. Discussion of the proposed 2020 Central Maintenance Budget and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
Rick Kiefer presented the proposed 2020 Central Maintenance Budget and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The committee will meet at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 3. A future agenda item is the Plank Trail.
Motion (Madigan/Zorn) to adjourn the meeting at 5:55 p.m. Motion carried.
Steven A. Abel