Finance, Personnel and Economic Development Committee
- Date: 10/15/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the October 8, 2019, meeting.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Recommendation by Corporation Counsel Meggin R. McNamara for the disallowance of a claim for damages made by Jeffrey A. Kirsch.
5. Resolution establishing compensation for Fond du Lac County Board supervisors elected in the 2020 spring election and for members of Class B, C, and D boards, commissions, councils, and committees effective April 2020.
6. Update on the proposed 2020 Fond du Lac County Budget and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan by County Executive Allen J. Buechel.
7. Update on the progress of the Hotel Retlaw project.
8. Report on mileage, per diem and expenses for September 2019.
9. Approve extra meetings.
10. Approve bills.
11. Future agenda items and meeting date.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting should contact the County Clerk’s Office, (920) 929-3000, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.