Human Services Committee
- Date: 12/20/2017 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 5:24-5:53 p.m.
Mary B. Hayes: 5:24-5:53 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 5:24-5:53 p.m.
Also present were Rick Patton and Mark Radmer.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 5:24 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the November 15, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Fenrick/Hayes) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
Motion (Kolstad/Fenrick) to amend the agenda by switching items 4 and 5. Motion carried.
5. Department report from Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation.
The Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation report was given by Mark Radmer. Motion (Myrechuck/Hayes) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
4. Department report from the Veterans Service Office.
The Veterans Service Office report was given by Rick Patton. Motion (Kolstad/Fenrick) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 5:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 17, in Room H of the Government Center.
Motion (Kolstad/Fenrick) to adjourn the meeting at 5:53 p.m. Motion carried.
Jay J. Myrechuck