Board of Health
- Date: 02/06/2018 5:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Sherry L. Behnke: 5:30-6:39 p.m.
Kayla Ericksen: 5:30-6:39 p.m.
Dr. Heather Schmidt: 5:30-6:39 p.m.
Dennis N. Stenz: 5:30-6:39 p.m.
Also present were Spike Clarenbach, Kim Mueller, Sarah Faust, Lisa Freiberg and Marian University students Mariah Alexander, Devin Blanchette, Nikki Helfrich, Megan Kotarek, Jessica Nurkala and Alyssa Wilhelm.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Sherry L. Behnke called the meeting to order at 5:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the December 5, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Sheridan/Gudex) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Resolution repealing and recreating Chapter 28, Fond du Lac County Code, Floodplain Zoning Ordinance.
Code Enforcement Officer Spike Clarenbach presented and explained the resolution. Motion (Sheridan/Dornbrook) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
5. Resolution amending Chapter 44, Shoreland Zoning, of the Fond du Lac County Code.
Mr. Clarenbach presented and explained the resolution. Motion (Gudex/Ericksen) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
6. Monthly reports from Code Enforcement.
Mr. Clarenbach presented the November and December reports, which were provided to the board. Motion (Stenz/ Schmidt) to receive the reports and place on file. Motion carried.
7. Fourth quarter reports and updates from the Health Department.
Health Officer Kim Mueller went over the fourth quarter reports, including Revenue Quarterly Report Statistics, Public Health Quarterly Report Statistics, and Communicable Disease Quarterly Report Statistics, which were provided to the board. Motion (Sheridan/Dornbrook) to receive the reports and place on file. Motion carried.
8. Community Health Assessment 2017 update.
After being introduced to the board, Sarah Faust presented information on Community Health Assessment 2017.
9. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 5:30 p.m. on April 3.
Motion (Dornbrook/Ericksen) to adjourn the meeting at 6:39 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk