Natural Beauty Council
- Date: 02/08/2018 9:00 AM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Brian Kolstad: 9:04-9:26 a.m.
Sue Siegesmund: 9:04-9:26 a.m.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Brian Kolstad called the meeting to order at 9:04 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of the August 9, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Rickert/Siegesmund) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Discussion of the Arbor-Earth Day Program.
Gerda Strupp contacted Tracy Reinhart of the Fond du Lac County Historical Society regarding the April program, and Chair Kolstad contacted the Arboretum. Chair Kolstad reserved the McLane Meeting Room at the Fond du Lac Public Library from 4-8 p.m. on April 26. Motion (Rickert/Siegesmund) for the April 26 program to include both Margie Winter from the Arboretum and Ms. Reinhart as presenters. Motion carried. Motion (Siegesmund/Rickert) to give an honorarium of $50 to each presenter. Motion carried. Refreshments will be served. Chair Kolstad will contact Ms. Winter and Ms. Reinhart to coordinate the program. A press release will be done, along with a Gottfried Prairie and Arboretum release.
5. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 9 a.m. on May 10 in Room H of the City-County Government Center. Two members need to be found to fill the assumed vacancies for the upcoming year.
Motion (Rickert/Siegesmund) to adjourn the meeting at 9:26 a.m. Motion carried.