Human Services Committee
- Date: 02/21/2018 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 5:22-5:55 p.m.
Mary B. Hayes: 5:22-5:55 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 5:22-5:55 p.m.
Also present were Mark Radmer and Rick Patton.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Lisette A. Aldrich called the meeting to order at 5:22 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the January 17, 2018, meeting.
Motion (Kolstad/Myrechuck) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Department report from Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation.
Mark Radmer gave the report. Motion (Kolstad/Hayes) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
5. Department report from the Veterans Service Office.
Rick Patton gave the report. Motion (Hayes/Fenrick) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 5:15 p.m. on Wednesday, March 21, in Room H of the Government Center.
Motion (Kolstad/Fenrick) to adjourn the meeting at 5:55 p.m. Motion carried.
Jay J. Myrechuck