UW-Extension Education, Agriculture and Recreation Committee
- Date: 02/13/2018 5:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Sarah A. Everson: 5:33-5:40 p.m.
Sam Kaufman: 5:37-5:40 p.m.
Michael J. Will: 5:33-5:40 p.m.
Also present were Craig Walters, Sam Tobias, Ken Depperman and Keefe Urban.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Michael J. Will called the meeting to order at 5:33 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the February 7, 2018, meeting.
Motion (Giese/Everson) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 3-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to execute an electrical utility easement with Alliant Energy.
Motion (Giese/Everson) to approve the resolution. Motion carried, 3-0.
5. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to execute a land rental agreement at the future county landfill.
Motion (Everson/Kaufman) to approve the resolution. Motion carried, 4-0.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 5:30 p.m. on March 7.
Motion (Kaufman/Giese) to adjourn the meeting at 5:40 p.m. Motion carried, 4-0.