Finance, Personnel and Economic Development Committee
- Date: 03/07/2018 3:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Kenneth W. Depperman: 3:02-4:18 p.m.
Martin F. Farrell: Excused
Martin S. Ryan: 3:02-4:18 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Erin Gerred, Eric Toney, Tammy Pinno-Supple, Michael Marx and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Thomas E. Dornbrook called the meeting to order at 3:02 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the February 13, 2018, meeting.
Motion (Ryan/Goldsmith) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 4-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Request by District Attorney Eric Toney for the committee to sign a letter of support for legislation that will add two assistant district attorney positions in his office in 2019.
Motion (Ryan/Depperman) to support District Attorney Eric Toney’s request for the committee to sign a letter of support for legislation that will add two assistant district attorney positions in his office in 2019. The committee signed the letter. Motion carried, 4-0.
5. Preliminary progress report by the county executive on the development of a building security plan.
County Executive Allen Buechel gave a preliminary progress report on the development of a building security plan.
Judy Goldsmith left the meeting.
6. Preliminary report by the county executive on year-end financial balances.
County Executive Buechel gave a preliminary report on year-end financial balances.
7. Approve extra meetings.
8. Approve bills.
Motion (Ryan/Depperman) to approve the following bills. Motion carried, 3-0.
The next meeting is on March 20 at 3:30 p.m.
Motion (Depperman/Ryan) to adjourn the meeting at 4:18 p.m. Motion carried, 3-0.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk