Finance, Personnel and Economic Development Committee
- Date: 03/20/2018 3:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the March 7, 2018, meeting.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Resolution awarding the sale of $8,925,000 General Obligation Promissory Notes, Series 2018B.
5. Discussion of the following In Rem properties:
a. No. 46-77, N10311 Koenigs Road, town of Calumet: discuss condition of sale.
b. No. 47-3, 248 N. Hickory Street, city of Fond du Lac: status report.
c. No. 47-5, 216 Auburn Street, city of Fond du Lac: discuss condition of sale.
d. No. 47-46, 242 Liberty Street, city of Ripon: discuss condition of sale.
e. No. 47-90, N2511 Banner Road, town of Waupun: review bids and award sale.
6. Status report regarding In Rem No. 48.
7. Discussion and possible approval of a policy regarding County Board use of county-issued electronic devices.
8. Resolution recognizing Cecelia Achterberg, Carmen Geisler and Julie Nelson for their dedicated service and contributions to Fond du Lac County.
9. Report on mileage, per diem and expenses for February 2018.
10. Approve extra meetings.
11. Approve bills.
12. Future agenda items and meeting dates.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting should contact the County Clerk’s Office, (920) 929-3000, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.