Aging and Disability Resource Center Board
- Date: 03/26/2018 4:00 PM
- Location: Portland Street Annex
50 N. Portland Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Stanley Brink: 4-4:52 p.m.
Kay Olm: 4-4:52 p.m.
Lucy Tiry: 4-4:52 p.m.
Also present were Sandy Tryon and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Selection of officers.
Motion (Tiry/Meyer) to nominate Mr. Skog for chair. There were no other nominations. The vote was unanimous for Mr. Skog. Motion (Tiry/Olm) to nominate Lori Meyer for vice chair. There were no other nominations. The vote was unanimous for Ms. Meyer.
3. Picture of board members for the Department of Social Services annual report.
The picture was taken at 3:58 p.m., just before the meeting began.
4. Approve minutes of the September 25, 2017, meeting.
Motion (Meyer/Brink) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
5. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
6. Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) report.
7. Future agenda items.
A financial report will be given at the May 21 meeting.
8. Meeting dates for 2018.
Meetings will be held at 4 p.m. on May 21, July 23, Sept. 24 and Nov. 26.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk