UW-Extension Education, Agriculture and Recreation Committee
- Date: 03/20/2018 5:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the March 7, 2018, meeting.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Report on the Northwestern Trail acquisition by Director of Planning and Parks Sam Tobias.
5. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to execute a vacant land offer to purchase with Wisconsin Power and Light and appropriating $25,500 from the county general fund to fund the purchase.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting should contact the County Clerk’s Office, (920) 929-3000, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.