County Board Supervisor Paul Levandowski remembered for his 15 years of public service
County Board Supervisor Paul Levandowski passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at the age of 67.
Elected to the County Board of Supervisors in 2002, Levandowski represented citizens of Districts 31, 16, and currently 18 with a two year break in service in 2008.
During the course of his 15 years of public service in county government, Levandowski served on the following committees:
- Social Services Board and Committee
- Natural Beauty Council
- UW-Fond du Lac Arboretum Advisory Committee
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Board
- Public Safety and Social Service Committee
- Advocap Board of Directors
- Human Services Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Public Safety Committee
"Paul will be remembered for his admirable service to the people of the County and we will miss him sorely," says Fond du Lac County Executive Allen Buechel. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Levandowski family and friends."