Happy New Year!

Updating Personal Information

In order to help us serve you better, please remember your statutory requirement to update the Child Support Agency of any changes to your personal information:

Reporting Address & Phone Number Changes:

Keeping your address and phone number updated with your child support agency will ensure that you get important notices and there will be no service delays.

Update your Address and/or Phone Number:

•Online using Child Support Online Services (CSOS) https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/cs/csos/3step-help

•By contacting our agency via phone or email mailto:childsupport@fdlco.wi.gov

•If you have a child support debit card, you MUST ALSO contact EPPIC at 1-877-253-3686 to report your new address or phone number.

Reporting Employment Changes:

State law requires parents paying child support to report employment changes to their child support agency within 10 days of:

•Losing a job;

•A change in income;

•Getting a new job; or

•Changing jobs.


Phone: 920.929.3057 ~  Fax: 920.929.7056

E-mail: Click here

You may contact our office via email and we will usually respond within 72 hours.

Office Hours: 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Monday to Friday

Our Mission: To communicate information and to provide services in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner in an atmosphere of cooperation and respect for each other and our clients, taking personal pride in our work and in our achievements as an organization.