Change of Employer

All child support payers are required by Wisconsin statute to notify the Child Support Agency within ten business days of any change of employer and/or of any substantial change in the amount of his or her income. A change in the amount of income does not automatically mean the support obligation will be modified. To report a change in employer, please email us.