All parents have a responsibility to financially support their children. The Child Support Agency operates the State of Wisconsin's child support program for Fond du Lac County. Our Agency helps provide establishment of paternity, child support orders, medical support orders, location of absent parents and enforcement of the orders.
Click here for an overview of Wisconsin Child Support Services.
Benefits of applying for Child Support Services include:
- No fee to submit Income Withholding notice to payers employer (normally $25.00)
- Monitor and enforce child support and missed child support payments
- Locate the court ordered payer and sources of income
- Upon request and if appropriate, review and modify the child support amount including:
- Reviewing support orders when oldest child emancipates
- Change in placement of child(ren)
- Change of employment