Making Your Payments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you wish to make a child support payment on your own (either because you are self employed, or the employer did not withhold the full payment, or you wish to make an additional payment), you may send the payment to:

Box 74200
Milwaukee, WI 53274-0200

Each check should be accompanied by a payment coupon.

If you wish to make a regular payment at the Fond du Lac County Child Support Agency the forms of payment that will be accepted is a CHECK, MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S CHECK, and CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.

** There is a fee for Credit/Debit payments.

Other ways to pay support


If you need information about:

  • Payment information
  • Account balances
  • Tax intercept payments
  • Account printout requests

Sign up for Child Support Online Services (CSOS)


Call the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund at:

Outside Metro Milwaukee: (800) 991-5530
Metro Milwaukee: (414) 615-2400
TDD: (877) 209-5209


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer