Clerk of Circuit Courts: Ramona M. Geib
Location: 2nd Floor of City/County Government Center
Address: 160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
The duty of the Clerk of Courts Office is to be the keeper of the records for the court cases filed in Fond du Lac County.
Our main functions are:
- create, maintain, file and retrieve case records and papers
- schedule court hearings, prepare court orders, notices and other papers for use within the court system
- maintain a docket of all liens and civil judgments in this county
- keep minutes of court activities
- provide the courts with qualified jurors for jury duty and collect, disburse and maintain records of all monies handled by this office for fines, forfeitures, bail, trust, and reimbursements
- keep track of delinquent fines and forfeitures and initiate collection efforts
- store closed files in accordance with retention schedules
- maintain the county law library
- monitor progress of cases being processed and provide reports and documents to state and local agencies
We answer questions from the public, attorneys, other offices and officials, law enforcement agencies, and others on all matters relating to case status, proper forms, normal procedures, etc.
Another of our functions is to accept Passport applications.
|Location and Hours of Operation|
160 S. Macy Street – 2nd Floor
Fond du Lac WI 54935
Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M - Monday through Friday, excepting holidays