P.O. Box 1557
160 S. Macy Street - 1st Floor
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1557
PHONE: (920) 929-3000
FAX: (920) 929-3293
EMAIL: Click here
HOURS: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
The county clerk is a state constitutional officer elected by the public to provide prompt and courteous information and services to the residents of Fond du Lac County. The clerk has both statutory and nonstatutory responsibilities.
- Serves as chief election official for the county
- Serves as secretary to the County Board
- Issues marriage and DNR licenses
- Maintains election and County Board records
- Distributes dog licenses to municipal treasurers
- Publishes the County Directory of Public Officials
- Supervises the central mail and photocopy department
Thank you for visiting our site!