You may reserve a shelter at the park through our online reservation system www.fdlcountyparks.com, or you may call our office at 920-929-3169.
- The cost is $25 per day and there are two shelters. Both shelters include electricity, 2 grills, and 6 picnic tables. The shelter is reserved for the whole day until 9pm, when the park closes. Rest rooms are located on the south end of the pool house.
- Please contact the Fairgrounds Aquatic Center during the pool season at 920-322-3950, or the Recreation Department year round at 920-929-2885.
- Please call the Fond du Lac County Fair Office with questions and/or concerns about the Fair at 920-929-3168 or see their web-site Fond du Lac County Fair.
How do I find out when events are going on at the Fond du Lac County Fairground and who to contact for further information?Please see our Calendar of Events page on this website for event dates and contacts – or call our office at 920-929-3169.
What are the Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds Office hours? Where is the office located on the grounds?The Fairgrounds Office hours are Monday thru Friday 7am to 3:30pm. The office is located on the center of the grounds in a small brown building labeled Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds Office.
- Please see our Maps and Directions page on this web-site for directions. The physical address of the Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds is 520 Fond du Lac Ave. Fond du Lac, WI 54935.
- The Fairgrounds' mailing address is 160 S Macy St., Fond du Lac WI 54935. The physical address for deliveries is 17th Street and Martin Ave., Fond du Lac WI 54935.
- Please see our Buildings & Horse Arena page for information regarding buildings available for rental and rates. Please contact our office at 920-929-3169 to reserve a building and to receive a contract.
- Please contact our office to reserve a building at 920-929-3169. You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit which will be equal to 20% of the rental fee (the deposit will be put towards the rental of the building), a signed contract with the Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds, and a Certificate of Insurance that includes liability coverage for a minimum of $1,000,000.
- The Cow Palace, Expo Center, and Recreation Center are heated, and the Expo Center and Recreation Center do have air-conditioning.
- You may serve beer at your event, but only non-profit organizations may sell it. Also, if beer is being served or sold, sheriff deputies must be on duty. They can be hired through the Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s Office.