Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Chapter 42, Parks and Recreation


Alcohol Permit (sample)

Park users reserving shelters or halls for group events must remember to obtain an alcohol permit through the county if alcohol is being served. If group events exceed 74 people, a special deputy from the County Sheriff’s Department is required. Information regarding hiring a special deputy can be obtained by contacting the Fond du Lac County Sheriff Secretary II.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer