- The recording fees are $30.00 to record a real estate document.
- Termination of Decedents Property Interest (HT-110) document fee: $30.00
- Transfer On Death To Beneficiary (TOD-110) document fee: $30.00
- All Subdivision, Condominium and Cemetery Plats fee: $50.00
- All Transportation Project Plats fee: $25.00
- Record a Lis Pendens Fee is $30.00.
- Certify copy to Clerk of Courts fee: $2.00 for the first page, $1.00 for each additional page and $1.00 to certify the copy
- Record a Release of Lis Pendens fee is $30.00. (Releases begin in the Clerk of Courts Office, therefore we do not need to certify a copy for them).
- STANDARD COPIES:
- The charge for document copies is $2.00 for the first page of each document, $1.00 for each additional page of that same document.
- CERTIFIED COPIES:
- Add $1.00 to the standard copy fee for certification of a recorded document.