Go online to ACCESS.WI.GOV to apply for benefits and report changes or call our
Call Center at 1-888-446-1239.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday and Friday 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Assistance ProgramsThese programs are administered in the Economic Support unit. Economic Support staff will determine eligibility for financial assistance program designed to assist people to meet basic living and health care needs. Each program may have income and asset limits which can vary with family size.
* Note: The Federal FoodShare nondiscrimination statement can be found at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/
- Health Care Related Programs
* Note: The nondiscrimination statement for HealthCare related programs can be found at https:www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/civil-rights/nondiscrimination.htm
* If you need these services, contact the Department of Health Services Civil Rights Coordinator at (844) 201-6870.
* If you believe Fond du Lac County Department of Social Services, Moraine Lakes Consortium has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Fond du Lac County, Attn: Michael Marx, Human Resources Director/Civil Rights Coordinator, 160 S. Macy Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935, Phone: (920) 929-3134, Fax: (920) 929-3016, Email: Michael.Marx@fdlco.wi.gov. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Fond du Lac County Civil Rights Coordinator is available to assist you.
To apply for benefits, please contact the Moraine Lakes Consortium Call Center at
1-888-446-1239 or click here to apply online. All paper applications and verification items should be mailed to CDPU, PO Box 7190, Madison WI 53707-7190, faxed to 1-855-293-1822, or scanned and submitted thru access.wi.gov. Some additional Financial Assistance programs are listed below. For more information about one of the benefit programs listed below, please click on the program name.
Forward Services Corporation administers Food Share Employment and Training (FSET), W-2 Wisconsin Works and Emergency Assistance (EA) for Fond du Lac County residents. Please contact Forward Services Corporation with any questions or to apply.
223 N. Seymour Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
The Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program is administered by:
Energy Services, Inc.
770 S. Main Street, Suite 22, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
920-929-3445 (questions) or 1-800-506-5596 (set up appointment)
For your convenience, a computer, copy and fax machine are available for your use at the following locations. Original documents mailed to the CDPU will not be returned.
Department of Social Services – Main Building
Department of Social Services – Portland
How do I report Welfare Fraud?
To report welfare fraud, call the Office of the Inspector General Fraud Hotline at 1-877-865-3432.
How do I become a certified Child Care Provider?
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Child Care Provider or have any questions, please contact Fond du Lac County Day Care Certifier at (920) 929-3430 or (920) 929-3247.