Class A: Standing committees of the County Board.
- Finance, Personnel and Economic Development
- Highway, Airport and Facilities
- Human Services
- Public Safety
- UW-Extension Education, Agriculture and Recreation
Class B: Boards, committees, commissions and councils required or authorized by statute, the membership of which is determined in whole or in part by the County Board.
- Airport Zoning Board of Appeals
- City-County Building Board
- East Wisconsin Counties Railroad Consortium Board of Directors
- Fond du Lac Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- Fond du Lac County Aging and Disability Resource Center Board
- Fond du Lac County Board of Health
- Fond du Lac County Commission on Aging
- Fond du Lac County Department of Community Programs Board
- Land Conservation Committee
- Campbellsport Public Library Board
- Fond du Lac Public Library Board
- North Fond du Lac Public Library Board
- Oakfield Public Library Board
- Ripon Public Library Board
- Sanitation, Shoreland and Floodplain Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Social Services Board
- Traffic Safety Commission
- Veterans Service Commission
Class C: Special committees created by authority vested in the County Board.
- Advocap Board of Directors
- Committee on Committees
- Ethics Board
- Executive Committee
- Natural Beauty Council
Class D: Boards and committees for which no compensation for members other than mileage shall be paid.