To consist of five members.
1. Perform the duties required by Wis. Stat. § 83.015.
2. Make recommendations to the County Board on all matters concerning the administration and operation of the Fond du Lac County Airport and represent the county in all matters pertaining to improvement or enlargement of the Airport.
3. Make recommendations to the County Board on all matters dealing with railroads.
4. Have referred to it all matters related to maintenance and construction of all county buildings and be consulted by all departments and committees in planning for new buildings or for proposed structural changes in existing buildings owned or occupied by the county.
5. Serve as the committee of jurisdiction over the Contingency - Major Projects Account within the Countywide Capital Outlay Fund and the Contingency - Equipment/Building Account.