To consist of five members.
1. Serve as the committee of jurisdiction over the Child Support Agency, Senior Services Department, Veterans Service Office and Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation.
2. From time to time, direct the corporation counsel to examine the resolutions and ordinances in force to ascertain if there are any conflicts with the statutes of the state of Wisconsin, with the rules and regulations of administrative agencies of the state, or with any other ordinances or resolutions of the Board and report such conflicts to the Board.
3. Function as the governing body of Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation, subject to the approval of the County Board, and succeed to all of the powers outlined in Wis. Stat. § 46.18.
4. Cooperate with the county Veterans Service Commission, examine reports of the commission, assist in estimating financial needs, and advise and counsel the veterans service officer.
5. Serve as the liaison for the Fond du Lac County Senior Services Department and the Commission on Aging to keep the County Board aware of the needs of senior citizens in Fond du Lac County.