Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 06/04/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Agriculture Service Center
W6529 Forest Avenue
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Steven A. Abel: Excused
Sarah A. Everson: 4:14-5:21 p.m.
Dale Theel: 4:14-5:21 p.m.
Also present were Paul Tollard and Jessica Schultz.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the April 2, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Giese/Theel) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Resolution authorizing the proper county officials to apply for and accept funding from the state of Wisconsin notice of discharge program.
Motion (Giese/Everson) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
5. Discussion of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative grant funding for Pipe Creek Watershed.
Jessica Schultz of the Fox-Wolf Watershed Alliance discussed the grant.
6. Land & Water Conservation Department office report.
Paul Tollard provided the committee with the department report.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 6, in the conference room at the USDA Service Center.
Motion (Everson/Giese) to adjourn the meeting at 5:21 p.m. Motion carried.
Sarah A. Everson, Recording Secretary