Social Services Board
- Date: 07/10/2019 4:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Also present were Richard Gedemer, Jamie Sigafus and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 4:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the June 12, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Goldsmith/Hayes) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the board on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the board chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Educational piece.
Jamie Sigafus, Juvenile Court Services supervisor, gave a presentation on Juvenile Court Services. He explained placement options for delinquent youth, original adult court jurisdiction and waiver to adult system.
5. Report on bills.
Motion (Myrechuck/Goldsmith) to receive the bills and place on file. Motion carried.
6. Personnel report.
Richard Gedemer reported on opening positions, including economic support, foster care coordinator, initial assessment and business office, and the ongoing open position.
7. Economic Support Services Consortium update.
Mr. Gedemer provided an update on the Economic Support Services Consortium. A consortia performance snapshot for May was reviewed.
8. Budget updates.
The budget is still in good shape.
9. Wisconsin County Human Service Association update.
Mr. Gedemer provided an update.
Mr. Gedemer reviewed data in the Social Services report. Motion (Fenrick/Myrechuck) to receive the report and
place on file. Motion carried.
11. Special meetings – approvals and/or updates.
12. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 14.
Motion (Fenrick/Myrechuck) to adjourn the meeting at 5:16 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk