Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 08/06/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Agriculture Service Center
W6529 Forest Avenue
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Steven A. Abel: Excused
Sarah A. Everson: 4:06-4:30 p.m.
Dale Theel: 4:06-4:45 p.m.
Also present was Paul Tollard.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the June 4, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Cooper/Giese) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Land & Water Conservation Department office report.
Paul Tollard provided the committee with the department report.
5. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 10, in the conference room at the USDA Service Center.
Motion (Giese/Cooper) to adjourn the meeting at 4:45 p.m. Motion carried.
Sarah Everson and Julie Cooper, Recording Secretaries