Social Services Board
- Date: 08/14/2019 4:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 4:33-5:18 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 4:45-5:18 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 4:33-5:18 p.m.
Also present were Patricia Lancour, Richard Gedemer and Jessica Kohlman.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 4:33 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the July 10, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Fenrick/Myrechuck) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 4-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the board on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the board chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Educational piece.
The educational piece on Molly the therapy dog was presented by Jessica Kohlman.
5. Report on bills.
Motion (Goldsmith/Hayes) to receive the bills and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
6. Personnel report.
There are four openings.
7. Economic Support Services Consortium update.
Everything is status quo at the moment.
8. Budget updates.
Subsidized guardianship budget planning for 2020 is a struggle, but 2019 budget is OK.
9. Wisconsin County Human Service Association update.
There was nothing new to report.
Richard Gedemer reviewed data in the Social Services report. Motion (Fenrick/Hayes) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
11. Special meetings – approvals and/or updates.
12. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 11.
Motion (Goldsmith/Fenrick) to adjourn the meeting at 5:18 p.m. Motion carried, 5-0.