Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 09/10/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Agriculture Service Center
W6529 Forest Avenue
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Steven A. Abel: 4:06-5:30 p.m.
Sarah A. Everson: 4:06-5:02 p.m.
Dale Theel: 4:06-5:30 p.m.
Also present were Paul Tollard, Carly Miller and Lee Miller.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the August 6, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Giese/Everson) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 4-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Review proposed 2020 Land & Water Conservation Department budget.
Paul Tollard presented the proposed 2020 Land & Water Conservation Department budget.
5. Discussion on draft Water Level Management, Aquatic Plant Management, and Aquatic Invasive Species Management sections of the Lake Winnebago Lake Management Plan.
6. Discussion on proposed Winnebago Waterways four-year contract.
Mr. Tollard explained the proposed Winnebago Waterways four-year contract. The committee was in favor of a four-year contract.
7. Discussion on implementation of the Fond du Lac County Construction Site Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Ordinance.
Mr. Tollard explained that the Fond du Lac County Construction Site Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Ordinance is almost 20 years old and probably needs to be updated due to the age of these older facilities. It is not currently clear who is responsible for doing the maintenance on these facilities.
8. Land & Water Conservation Department office report.
Mr. Tollard provided the committee with the department report.
9. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 1, at the City-County Government Center.
Motion (Giese/Abel) to adjourn the meeting at 5:30 p.m. Motion carried, 3-0.
Steven A. Abel, Recording Secretary