Land Conservation Committee
- Date: 10/01/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room F
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Steven A. Abel: 4:09-4:50 p.m.
Sarah A. Everson: 4:09-4:50 p.m.
Dale Theel: Excused
Also present were Paul Tollard, Arnold Gudex and William Gudex.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the September 10, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Everson/Abel) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 3-0.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
4. Public hearing for the issuance of notices of noncompliance for the state of Wisconsin Farmland Preservation Program.
Motion (Abel/Giese) to begin the public hearing. Motion carried, 3-0. Arnold Gudex addressed the committee with regard to his issued Notice of Noncompliance. Motion (Giese/Abel) to close the public hearing. Motion carried, 3-0.
5. Discussion on draft Water Level Management, Aquatic Plant Management, and Aquatic Invasive Species Management sections of the Lake Winnebago Lake Management Plan.
Discussion was held.
6. Land & Water Conservation Department office report.
Paul Tollard provided the committee with an oral department report.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the City-County Government Center.
Motion (Abel/Giese) to adjourn the meeting at 4:50 p.m. Motion carried, 3-0.
Sarah Everson, Recording Secretary