Human Services Committee
- Date: 10/09/2019 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 5:10-5:46 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 5:10-5:46 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 5:10-5:46 p.m.
Also present were Mark Radmer, Rick Patton and Allen Buechel.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 5:10 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the September 11, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Fenrick/Goldsmith) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Veterans Service Office.
The report on the Veterans Service Office was given by Rick Patton. Motion (Fenrick/Hayes) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
5. Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation.
The report on Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation was given by Mark Radmer. Motion (Fenrick/Goldsmith) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried. Motion (Hayes/Myrechuck) to approve the resolution increasing the private pay rates for semi-private and private rooms at Harbor Haven Health & Rehabilitation effective January 1, 2020. Motion carried.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. on Nov. 13.
Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to adjourn the meeting at 5:46 p.m. Motion carried.