Veterans Service Commission
- Date: 10/15/2019 3:30 PM
- Location: Portland Street Annex
50 N. Portland Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Paul Birschbach: 3:30-4 p.m.
Robert Geiger: 3:30-4 p.m.
Michael Hoerth: 3:30-4 p.m.
Also present was Frederic “Rick” Patton, County Veterans Service Officer and Executive Secretary to the Veterans Service Commission.
1. Call meeting to order.
The meeting was called to order at 3:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the July 2, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Birschbach/Hoerth) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the commission on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the commission chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Review 2019 commission budget and expenditures.
Reviewed commission budget and expenditures.
5. Review 2020 proposed commission budget.
Reviewed proposed commission budget.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 14, at the Portland Street Annex.
Motion (Geiger/Birschbach) to adjourn the meeting at 4 p.m. Motion carried.
Frederic “Rick” Patton