Finance, Personnel and Economic Development Committee
- Date: 10/29/2019 7:00 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Kenneth W. Depperman: 7:15-7:56 p.m.
Brian T. Kolstad: 7:15-7:56 p.m.
Dean P. Will: 7:15-7:56 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Erin Gerred, Tammy Pinno Supple, Stacie Basler, and Lisa Freiberg.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Ryan called the meeting to order at 7:15 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the October 21, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Kolstad/Will) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Approve minutes of the October 22, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Farrell/Kolstad) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
4. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
5. Discuss potential revisions to the proposed 2020 Fond du Lac County Budget.
Tammy Pinno Supple provided the attached detail of proposed changes and recommended future budget adjustments. Due to the failure of the supervisors’ compensation resolution, the $12,500 that was in the proposed budget will be moved to the contingency fund.
6. Resolution adopting Fond du Lac County’s 2020 Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
Motion (Kolstad/Farrell) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
Meetings will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 5, 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 3, and 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 17.
Motion (Will/Kolstad) to adjourn the meeting at 7:56 p.m. Motion carried.
Lisa Freiberg, Fond du Lac County Clerk