Human Services Committee
- Date: 11/13/2019 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 5:15-5:46 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 5:15-5:46 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 5:15-5:46 p.m.
Also present were Esther Mukand and Mary Musack.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 5:15 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the October 9, 2019, meeting.
Motion (Hayes/Fenrick) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Senior Services Department.
a. Motion (Goldsmith/Fenrick) to enter into the transportation grant public hearing at 5:17 p.m. Motion carried. Motion (Goldsmith/Hayes) to approve the transportation grant application. Motion carried. Motion (Fenrick/ Myrechuck) to end the public hearing at 5:20 p.m. Motion carried.
b. Motion (Goldsmith/Hayes) to receive and place on file the department report presented by Esther Mukand. Motion carried.
5. Department report from the Child Support Agency.
Motion (Hayes/Myrechuck) to receive and place on file the statistical reports for September and October and the final performance numbers for federal fiscal year 2019 presented by Mary Musack. Motion carried.
6. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 5:15 p.m. on Dec. 11.
Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to adjourn the meeting at 5:46 p.m. Motion carried.