Public Safety Committee
- Date: 03/03/2020 4:45 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room G
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Michael C. Beer: 4:45-5:30 p.m.
Martin E. Schroeder: 4:45-5:30 p.m.
Gary A. Will: 4:45-5:30 p.m.
Also present were Allen Buechel, Ryan Waldschmidt, Eric Toney and Kevin R. Miller.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Schroeder called the meeting to order at 4:45 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the February 4, 2020, meeting.
Motion (Will/Kitchen) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 5-0.
3. Approve minutes of the February 11, 2020, meeting.
Motion (Kitchen/Simon) to approve the minutes. Motion carried, 4-1, with Mr. Will abstaining.
4. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
5. Department report from District Attorney Eric Toney.
Motion (Kitchen/Simon) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
6. Department report from Sheriff Ryan Waldschmidt.
Motion (Will/Beer) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried, 5-0.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
A meeting was scheduled for April 7 at 4:45 p.m. with Communications & Emergency Management, the Medical Examiner’s Office, and the Land Information Department/Code Enforcement Office.
Motion (Kitchen/Beer) to adjourn the meeting at 5:30 p.m. Motion carried, 5-0.
Gary A. Will