Social Services Board
- Date: 03/11/2020 4:30 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 4:30-5:16 p.m.
Also present were Patricia Lancour, Rick Gedemer and Betty Hellpap.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 4:30 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the February 12, 2020, meeting.
Motion (Myrechuck/Hayes) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the board on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the board chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Educational piece.
The educational piece was presented by Betty Hellpap.
5. Report on bills.
The report on bills was given by Rick Gedemer. Motion (Goldsmith/Hayes) to receive the bills and place on file. Motion carried.
6. Personnel report.
The personnel report was presented by Patricia Lancour. Motion (Myrechuck/Goldsmith) to approve the report. Motion carried.
7. Economic Support Services Consortium update.
It’s business as usual at the consortium.
8. Budget updates.
Currently, the department is well under budget.
9. Wisconsin County Human Service Association update.
The next meeting is in May in Oshkosh.
Mr. Gedemer presented the monthly summary report. Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
11. Special meetings – approvals and/or updates.
12. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The next meeting is at 4:30 p.m. on April 8.
Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to adjourn the meeting at 5:16 p.m. Motion carried.