Human Services Committee
- Date: 03/11/2020 5:15 PM
- Location: City-County Government Center, Room H
160 S. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
Lisette A. Aldrich: 5:18-5:49 p.m.
Judy Goldsmith: 5:18-5:49 p.m.
Jay J. Myrechuck: 5:18-5:49 p.m.
Also present were Esther Mukand, Tammy Pflum and Rick Patton.
1. Call meeting to order.
Chair Aldrich called the meeting to order at 5:18 p.m.
2. Approve minutes of the February 12, 2020, meeting.
Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
3. Members of the public who wish to address the committee on specific agenda items must register their requests at this time, with such comments subject to the reasonable control of the committee chair, as set forth in “Robert’s Rules of Order.”
There was no public comment.
4. Department report from the Senior Services Department.
Esther Mukand presented the report. Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
5. Department report from the Child Support Agency.
Tammy Pflum presented the report. Motion (Myrechuck/Hayes) to receive the report and place on file. Motion carried.
6. Resolution supporting passage of the Commitment to Veteran Support and Outreach Act.
Rick Patton presented the resolution. Motion (Hayes/Myrechuck) to approve the resolution. Motion carried.
7. Future agenda items and meeting date.
The committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. on April 8.
Motion (Hayes/Goldsmith) to adjourn the meeting at 5:49 p.m. Motion carried.