Aging, Disability & Resource Center Board
- Date: 11/22/2010 4:00 PM
- Location: Portland Street Annex
50 N. Portland Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
A meeting of the Aging and Disability Resource Center Board (ADRC) was held on Monday, November 22, 2010 at the ADRC, Portland Annex, 50 N. Portland St., Large Conference Room at 4:00 P.M. with the following members present:
Betty BLANK, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as B
Steve KIRSCHNER, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as SK
Paul LEVANDOWSKI, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as L
Lori MEIER, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as M
Don SKOG, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as S
Lucy TIRY, 4:00 to 5:10 P.M. Referenced as LT
NOTE: please fill in full name below on official minutes where the reference is only one initial.
Also present: Sandy Tryon and Linda Berg
The meeting was called to order by Chair Blank at 4:00 P.M.
Motion (Don S/Lori M) to approve the minutes of the Sept 27, 2010 meeting. Motion carried.
No citizen’s input.
Fiscal report presented by Stacie Basler. Motion (Steve K. /Paul L) to approve fiscal report review. Stacie Basler went over the actual and 2010 revised budget. Motion carried.
ADRC report by Supervisor Sandy Tryon-
· Social Worker, Linda Berg presented information on Falls Prevention.
· ADRC board members received shirts with the ADRC logo.
· Betty Blank, Lucy Tiry, Steve Kirschner and Don Skog attended the Aging Network conference. Several good sessions.
· Discussed the mandated MDS section Q reporting duties for the ADRC
· Discussed the Activity reporting project. Have added a new section for recording additional contacts and for reporting Section Q
· Discussed the proposal for regional Long term Care committee
· Discussed the ADRC governing board duties – will continue to discuss at future meetings. (Identifying gaps in services and annually gathering information from consumers.)
Motion (Lori M/Don S) to approve ADRC report. Motion carried.
Next meeting date – January 24, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. at ADRC, Portland Annex, 50 N. Portland St., Large Conference Room at 4:00 P.M
Future agenda topics:
1. Election of officers
2. Lakeland Care – Mission statement and reorganization
3. Gaps in services/information gathering from consumers
4. Administrator from the Nursing home (Old Rolling Meadows)
5. Long term committee – continued discussion of state objectives
6. ADRC conference – April 2011
· PAC/Section Q
· Disability Benefit Specialist
· Functional Screen process
Motion (Don S/Steve K) to adjourn at 5:10 p.m. Motion carried.