Aging, Disability Resource Center
- Date: 11/28/2011 4:00 PM
- Location: Portland Street Annex
50 No. Portland Street
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
A meeting of the Aging and Disability Resource Center Board (ADRC) was held on Monday, November 28, 2011 at Aging and Disability Resource Center – 50 N. Portland St. Fond du Lac at 4:00 P.M. with the following members present:
Betty BLANK, 4:00 to 5:05 P.M.
Paul LEVANDOWSKI, 4:00 to 5:05 P.M.
Don SKOG, 4:00 to 5:05 P.M.
Lori MEYER, 4:00 to 5:05 P.M.
Lucy TIRY, 4:00 to 5:05 P.M.
Steve KIRSCHNER, absent
Also present: Richard Gedemer and Sandy Tryon
The meeting was called to order by Chair Skog at 4:00 P.M.
Motion (Blank/Tiry) to approve the minutes of the September 26, 2011 meeting. Motion carried.
No citizen’s input.
Fiscal report was not available. It will be presented at January meeting.
ADRC report by Sandy Tryon-
· Fond du Lac County family care cap is 1177 with 26 openings at present.
· IRIS program currently has 52 in Fond du Lac County with 76 referrals from July 1 to September 30.
· Two additional staff have been certified for Falls Prevention Program. Three ADRC staff and 1 All About Life staff member are certified for the program locally. Program will be offered in Fond du Lac, Rosendale, Campbellsport, and North Fond du Lac in 2012.
· New ADRC sign is here and is awaiting installation.
· Annual report was submitted to the state.
· Summary of contacts have changed from counting clients to actual number of client contacts. Data will reflect an increase in coming months due to the change in methodology.
· Sandy recently was on the radio discussing elder abuse and neglect.
Motion (TIRY/MEYER ) to approve ADRC report. Motion carried.
Next meeting date – January 23, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. at Aging and Disability Resource Center
Future agenda: Financial report
Election of Officers
Falls Prevention Program Update
Motion (BLANK/Levandowski) to adjourn at 5:05p.m. Motion carried.