Change of Address

All parties must notify the Child Support Agency and the Clerk of Courts of any change of address within ten days. Parties are presumed to have complied with this statutory requirement. Failure to do so may result in not receiving court hearing notices or missing important legal documents that may affect your rights. For a child support recipient, it may also mean not receiving child support. For a child support payer, it may result in a judge issuing a civil warrant for your arrest if you can not be contacted. To report a change in address, email us.


You may also update your address using Child Support Online Services (CSOS).