Enforcing Orders

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Child Support Agency can assist you in enforcing your child support obligation. Our Agency monitors cases to ensure court orders are being obeyed. If the court order is not being followed, the agency will take action.

To use staff time and resources most efficiently and effectively, our staff uses their experience to choose which actions they take and when. For instance, we may write warning letters before we take a more drastic action. Some enforcement actions require due process and/or a court action.