Courts Departments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Forms for these cases can be obtained through the CCAP website.

If someone wants to pay a fine or make a guardian ad litem deposit using a credit card, they are able to contact Government Payment Service or call (888) 604-7888. You will need the pay location code of 2031. A service fee is charged by Government Payment Service.

Area Contact
Civil/Family (920) 929-3034 or 906-4730
The job of the civil/family department is to maintain all files dealing with civil cases and family cases. Civil cases include claims for money judgments greater than $5000.00 including personal injury and property damage, name changes, and foreclosures. Family cases include divorces, custody actions, support actions, paternity matters and restraining orders.
Small Claims (920) 929-3032 or 929-3033
The small claims department maintains all the files dealing with evictions, replevins, arbitration, forfeitures, and actions of $5000.00 or less.
Criminal (920) 929-3044 or 929-3043
The criminal department maintains all the files dealing with criminal cases filed by the District Attorney’s Office which include theft, drug charges, NSF check charges, criminal traffic, sexual assault, etc.
Juvenile (920) 929-3042 or 929-3734
The juvenile department maintains all the files dealing with cases with individuals under the age of 18. These include children in need of protection, cases referred by juvenile court services and termination of parental rights.
Traffic (920) 929-3030, 929-3031, or 929-3039
The traffic department maintains all the files dealing with cases from the Wisconsin State Patrol and the Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s Department. These include speeding, illegal passing, driving under the influence, driving with a prohibitive alcohol content, etc.
Ordinance Non-Traffic (920) 929-3041
The ordinance department maintains all the files dealing with cases from the Department of Natural Resources, and others which include underage drinking and misdemeanor charges.
Jury Clerk (920) 929-6899 or 929-3042
The Jury Clerk’s job is to provide qualified jurors for use in jury trials. This involves sending out questionnaires, entering of data, assigning jurors to trials, issuing summons, maintaining jury payroll and reports as well as working with the bailiffs and jurors during the time they serve on jury duty.
Passports (920) 929-3037
Passport applications can be obtained at the Clerk of Courts office. In order to apply for a passport, you will need to bring along a certified copy of your birth certificate, 2 passport photos, a check or money order in the amount of $110 for the US Department of State, a check, money order or cash in the amount of $35 for the Clerk of Courts, and a driver’s license or state identification card. Fees for anyone under the age of 16 are $80 for the US Department of State and $35 for the Clerk of Courts. Turnaround times can vary according to volume of passport applications filed.
Accounting (920) 929-6813
The accounting department collects, disburses and maintains records of all monies handled by this office for fines, forfeitures, bail, trust, clerk’s fees and reimbursements. The department works with the Collection agency and does the tax intercept work.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer