IMPORTANT NOTICE: Victim Impact Panels are only open to residents of Fond du Lac County or those who have received an OWI citation from a law enforcement agency within Fond du Lac County.
Drunk Driver Victim Impact Panels
will be held on the following dates:
February 20, 2020
May 7, 2020 CANCELLED
August 13, 2020
November 12, 2020
· Registration starts at 5:15 PM.
· Panels begin promptly at 6:00 PM ** No Late Entries**
· Cost is $35.00 cash only.
· Photo ID is required (Wisconsin ID or Work ID)
· All meetings for Fond du Lac County are held at:
1st Floor County Board/City Council Legislative Chambers
Fond du Lac City/County Government Center
160 S Macy Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
· Out of respect to our speaker's, whose lives have been tragically impacted by alcohol, we require that those in attendance not have consumed any alcohol.
· Consumption of alcohol or other drugs prior to attendance will result in a non-admission. Non-admission is non-attendance and is subject to contempt of court. A Breathalyzer test will be administered to anyone suspected of alcohol use.
Please direct any questions to Lynn Klapperich, Service Coordinator, at (920) 929-3567.