SEASONAL STORAGE FEES
(October through April)
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, or boats and campers 14’ or less in length - - - - -$145 for the season
Campers, trailers and boats greater than 14’ in length - - - - - - - - - - - - - $11.50 per foot for the season
- Rates apply to any length of time during the storage season.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- All possessions must be removed by May 1.
- Possessions left after May 1 will be assessed a daily fee of $25.
- Possessions will only be stored by county personnel during normal workdays.
- Inspection of personal possessions will be allowed during normal workdays by appointment only.
- Pick up of personal possessions will be allowed during normal workdays.
- Early removal of possessions must be arranged before being put in storage.
- All propane tanks must be removed.
- All trailers must be equipped with a tongue jack dolly wheel. Hitches must be unlocked.
- Keys will be left with all motorized units, to include cars, trucks, and motor homes.
- No hazardous materials of any kind are to be stored in, on or around the property.
- All lower units must be raised to allow a minimum of 6 inches of ground clearance.