Fond du Lac County is committed to keeping you safe and informed. This is a rapidly evolving situation and Fond du Lac County Health Department will provide updates as new information becomes available.
Visit the following Federal and State sites for the most up-to-date information:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Emergency Orders and Press Releases by Governor Evers
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- 5/20/2020 - Interim guidance has been posted on the DHS COVID-19 Schools page regarding summer camps. Recommendations for youth sports has been added to the DHS COVID-19 Community and Faith-Based page.
- 5/19/2020 - Interim guidance has been posted on the DHS COVID-19 Avoid Illness page regarding large gatherings under "Can I hold or should I go to a large gathering?". This includes any event in which large gatherings of people are in sustained, close contact, including, but not limited to, fairs, festivals, parades, and conferences.
Fond du Lac County Update:
- 5/14/2020 - Tools and guidance available to support businesses reopening. Fond du Lac County Health Officer rescinds Public Health Order #1 and strongly recommends all businesses and community members to practice preventative measures.
Please also visit our Facebook page to view recent updates.
Person First Language: You may notice in the Community Impact Dashboard we say ‘cases’. This is due to space restrictions. In actuality, we prefer to say ‘people who have tested positive for COVID-19’ as these tests aren’t just numbers, they are a person first - grandparents, parents, family members, friends, and other important members of our community.
The dashboard is updated daily Monday - Friday at 2pm.