5/13/2020 UPDATE - Wisconsin Supreme Court voted to invalidate the Safer at Home order issued by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, ending Wisconsin's Safer at Home order (Emergency Order #28), effective immediately.
- Emergency Order #36 - 5/11/2020 Another Interim Order to Turn the Dial
- Best Practices and Safety Guidelines for Wisconsin Businesses - 5/8/2020
- Visit the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation website to view industry-specific reopen guidelines.
- Emergency Order #34 - 4/27/2020 Interim Order to Turn the Dial
- Badger Bounce Back Plan - 4/20/2020
- Safer at Home Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 4/16/2020
- Emergency Order #28 - 4/16/2020 Safer at Homer extended until 5/26/2020
- Frequently Asked Questions about Safer at Home - updated 3/31/2020
- Emergency Order #12 - 3/24/2020 Safer at Home
- Emergency Order #8 - 3/20/2020 Updated Mass Gathering Ban
- Emergency Order #7 – 3/18/2020 Order to the Department of Workforce Development Regarding Unemployment Insurance
- Emergency Order #6 – 3/18/2020 Restricting the Size of Child Care Setting
- Emergency Order #5- 3/17/2020 Prohibiting Mass Gatherings of 10 People or More
- Frequently Asked Questions about Emergency Order #5
Click here to visit the Official Website for Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers and view a complete list of Emergency Orders.